As my second artifact for this course, I chose to use the Student Road Map which I developed as an introduction and guiding document to the unit. I am really proud of how this turned out, and I really am excited to show it to next year's students! While completing this assignment, I really thought about the model of PBL and how creating engaging situations connected to real life situations are motivating and exciting for students. With this mindset, I created this Road Map while pretending that the students were meteorologists who were attending a "National Meteorologist Association Summit on Extreme Weather" and chosen to conduct research while answering the essential questions for the unit! I think having the students role play during class will really connect them to the goals of the unit, and I'm thrilled to see how into it they get!!
As my second artifact for this course, I chose to use the Student Road Map which I developed as an introduction and guiding document to the unit. I am really proud of how this turned out, and I really am excited to show it to next year's students! While completing this assignment, I really thought about the model of PBL and how creating engaging situations connected to real life situations are motivating and exciting for students. With this mindset, I created this Road Map while pretending that the students were meteorologists who were attending a "National Meteorologist Association Summit on Extreme Weather" and chosen to conduct research while answering the essential questions for the unit! I think having the students role play during class will really connect them to the goals of the unit, and I'm thrilled to see how into it they get!!

Comments
Post a Comment